BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today...Special Day Of My Life..(Updated)

Today,My Birthday...Although I woke up At my cousin house and Nyaik Sei..But,Today still end up Very Special Way..

I think Near 12pm ..i played UNO Cards with my Cousin ,I lose liao..T^T,Gv thm 75 (denda)...Haiz, thn lerrr...My mother came fecth me near 5pm..i went Somwhere Far from the City And i celebrate thr..This time no frens ..Only some of my father frens.Haha..But thy also became my Frens too...^_^

My mother bought a Fruit Cake..Which contains Kiwi,Mango,Peach and Razz Berry..Haha^_^,But it end up spoiled ..(Afterward Sin Tell you why spoil ba.XD)

I went Hanggai with an Uncle,He's friendly ..Treat me very well today..And I ate Raw Fish With Wasabi xD, And the Many thing @_@...And then ler..I walked with one of the uncles...on the Bridge..So long way,Suddenly no Current=.="...It was a picth balck then,...I looked up the sky..It was shining with stars,I so miss Someone...

Started to eat cake...But before tht..We nid sing song wor..Sin can Blow candle, 3
Uncles Sang song for me...one Malay , English ,And Cantonese.Haha..after making my wish and blow the candle, Thy want me use my teeth to take up the candles from the cake..zzzzzz......All went well untill the last one, Thy push my face to the cake.(You Say Spoil Or Not??= =) Haha..i had a great time thr...^_^

After Making back home, I Open Com..See Blogs And FB....Thank you to all my frens who wished me A Happy Birthday.^_^..And one thing touched my heart(Thank you to You Too)^_^..

I wont Forget Today....Thank you to my frens and Family..
See you soon In the Upcoming Year 2010^^

0 comments: