BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

^_^ Alone In Uncle house..Scary ◎_◎




Today .. 3 Dec Of 2009 ..My bro and sis go jor old house pack things ...Aunty and uncle go jor work~~~.Left me...in the HOUSE....


Then ..after eat Breakfast ....Which i drink was BLOOD ...No la=.="... Thn i go upstair Online..1st thing i do is ask My Fren Mandy thing ^_^.. Thn we ply video call >.<"


::::Fake Story Begins::::


SUddenly...my door bells rings unstop..I go downstair ..Which i saw thr was no one ringing my doorbell ....I became curious but i didnt want to knw....SO..i turned back ..and saw a Lady....Hair was very long...Looking at me in a distance..

i tot it was just a plain old SOtsto d Lady..so..i didnt care.and went back upstair to my Laptop...Thn...SOmething strange happened..the Lady was in the room waiting for me...

Suddenly someone send nudge to me at MSN ....the lady was gone....



:::::The end:::::

0 comments: