BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Attending 2009's Chi Hwa's 谢师恩会

That day 20 November 2009,I just cant believe it..it just made me Think of my friends From chi hwa A year ago..Well...It had touch my heart.My eyes were wet back home..But im fine now :)
I'd woke up early 5:30 am +..And went there 6:30am +.. the 1st thing i did when i arrived was Rush to Find Wong Tian Yi ( Leng Zai)..But he was'nt thr- -...ZHa dao me...So i'd talk to his friends while waited 9:30pm to arrive..
As usual...i Saw My kei Mui (Very Cute D) ~Michelle Lim,Christy >.<",Alvinanananan..wakaka..And Kahee..( All leng Lui) :-) ..there at Chi hwa..Preparing for the audition.. I think @@" ..
As so...My friends Yi hong..Kelvin Kwan,Patrick,L.Z.heen,Nimth Liew and others were thr too - -"..i made some new friends that day....Time passes slowly when your having fun..and well well 9:30 had came- -"..i'd rush to 学校礼堂 so i would not miss the school's farewell party @@"
!st was Headmistress WOng Mei XIa's speech ..which took almost an hour long..(^^") ..and then Audition's start s!!!..YAHOOO~~~
1st of the shows was pretty boring..And then... Deng Deng Deng Deng.. Leng Lui Come out lerrr!!! They're class 6A sang songs which was nice :)...and after tht..i waited for The Leng LuissSS to dance ..^^" wow..they'd danced very good (wakakaka) ..And then also got some malayzai dance la- -..also good d..
like so...I would not lie to Michelle and Christy what i had promise them..( i cant write it here) ^^"...It was great to see them smiled , It made my heart float in heaven~~LALALA

And the party ended....And i went back home..thinking back of my friends and memories..Very miss them very much~

0 comments: