BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2009 1A's Farewell Fest






Muahahaha...Farewell all my friends and let The New year 2010 comes..By then , New students will be Coming To Sung Siew ~

6 or 7 of November 2009 (Friday) - -" Forget jor...Me no go school but i'd cant wait for the Farewell Party at Giant's Pizza Hut ..hohoho.. 11pm I prepare my self to go to the Anual dinner (wakakaka) at Giant..After wearing my CASUAL clothes. I've waited for my mom to rush frm school to fetch me to Giant..
After i'd arrived there...I saw all the Girls standing outside ..( So geli)..like the ants from my Grandmother's garden..Yerrr- -"..And i'd entered The pizza hut..hohoho= ="

After chatting with my Good friends -Syauqi Izyan (Cool Man),Mohd Shafiq ( Hitam),Afiq Rusli ( Alim boy)..we began our Fest...After the breadstick and the Cola (yum yum)= =" arrived .My friend disgust me..He's the 1st one who took the bread and ate eat with all of us wacthing...Grosstt~~~~

As time pass by ...Which is after 2pm.. My friends ~Pin QUan,Patrick,Wei Liam,Mandy and others went to Vedablu with me :)...lalal so happy...

At vedablu It took us some time to pick the flavors of the I-Scream we want ..I choose Peppermint..But it was quite tatsety....Thank you Mandy for Sponsoring Us the Ice Screams ..wakakakaka ..

Like so...I wenT home by 4pm..That day was so SYOKKK ...I would not forget it..but which i'd forgotten the date of tht happy day...No one minds tht..:)






0 comments: